As per the amended FEDERAL REGULATION regarding Workplace Health and Safety Committee’s effective February 2017
We now offer CLASSROOM Federal Workplace Health and Safety Committee training —effective immediately—in English or French at our new offices or at a location of your choice. The target audience will be both the safety committee representatives and the health and safety regional representatives.
The course is 2 days in length and covers all the requirements under the new regulation. We also offer ONLINE Workplace Health and Safety Committee training as an alternate option.
You already know that Auspice Safety works to consistently high standards in everything we do. It is a mark of pride for us that we provide our customers with the intelligence and tools they need to not only get their jobs done, but also work safely.
For us, it was a logical step in providing the required course. It was something we knew our clients would expect from us.
We still have spaces available for Workplace Health and Safety Committee training at the moment, so we are marketing the program to customers such as yourself and to the industry at large. Therefore, if you or safety committee representatives need to get trained to the new regulation, I urge you to act now.
Other FEDERAL certification courses now available:
- Working at Heights Certification
- Forklift Certification
- Aerial Lift Certification (Geneboom, Scissorlift)
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- Lock out / tag out Certification
- Worker Health and Safety Certification
- Supervisor Health and Safety Certification – FEDERAL
- Workplace Violence Certification – FEDERAL
- WSIB Certification (Early and Safe Return to Work)
- Chainsaw Certification
- WHMIS / GHS Certification
- First Aid / CPR Certification
- Propane Handling (Online available, classroom coming soon)
To book your training space, contact us today.